Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Aaden, 28 lbs and growing.

I can't believe Aaden is 3 years old! I also can't believe that his little brother is just pounds away from catching up to him. Things about Aaden I love: His independence, his caring heart, his helpfulness, his ability to read emotions and want to fix them if they are unpleasant, his love of his family. Aaden is definitely all boy, its so funny to watch him play and see how much he has grown as a little boy since last summer. He wants to climb high, fall, play rough and not come in from sun up to sun down. I am hoping the weather continues to get nicer and we can have more days like this. He loves to sing and can memorize songs so well. He loves to count, color and play school as often as he can. Aaden has recently took on many of the prayers in our home. There is only a few times that he asks for help, I think he is doing a great job and no matter what he might say in them, my heart just melts for the joy I feel when I hear him say, "Our dear heavenly father....." I can only pray and ask heavenly father to continue to bless and be apart of his life, so that he always has the desire to pray. I just love this little boy so much and love being his mommy! He makes me so happy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment