Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Garrett, 16 lbs and growing.

Garrett is definitely our big eater! Being able to breastfeed him regularly since I am home has been nothing but a blessing. I just can't believe how much he is growing. We had his 4 month appointment recently and I just couldn't believe his growth from his 2 month check-up. I am so thankful for a healthy little boy, besides the acid reflux. Hopefully that will run its course in the next few months and he will be nothing but a happy-smiley baby! I am so thankful to have him in my life and in my little family. I love watching his smiles and coos, I love watching him scoot all over the living room floor, I love how he wants to be cuddled (even if its all day long). I love watching him and Aaden together, I hope they stay this way forever. I love playing peek-a-boo with him and patty-cake. We tried to start oatmeal this past week and slowly but surely he will get it, as for now, he has no idea what to do with it and he makes all these gagging noises before it even hits his tongue. I love watching his little personality develop. There are just too many things I love about this little boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment