Thursday, January 20, 2011

Little boy #2!

They always say there is never two alike. Garrett is so much different then Aaden was its unbelievable. Garrett definitely has the traits of the baby of the house. He fusses A LOT, that being in need of, his pacey, feedings, swaddled (which Aaden wouldn't keep a blanket on him for anything), held, placed on his belly, ect. He is a handful but I love him more then anyone could possible know. I think Heavenly Father is testing my patience with this little one, but I will not be defeated. Today, Rich stayed home to help out and he said, "Honey, my hat is off to you!" It means so much to me when he says little things like that. Everyone loves to feel appreciated and acknowledged for their hard work, right?! Some of Garrett's favorite things: Big brother singing to him, diaper changes, mommy and daddy cuddle time and baths. Garrett also loves the noise of fans and lights, they can either keep him calm or put him to sleep.This was him on the bathroom floor while big brother was getting his bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment