Saturday, January 22, 2011

One-on-One Time

Recently I joined the Topeka Mom's Club! I think its one of the best things I have done for myself and Aaden! Soon, Garrett will be able to experience things as well! I have meet so many wonderful ladies and Aaden has made some great friendships! Yesterday we went to CAGE Gymnastics, Aaden had a blast and I am looking into signing him up for some more time there. We had so much fun playing and just having some time together! He is growing up so fast and I love watching him and seeing the new things he ventures out to try. I love you baby A! I can't wait to watch you grow and see the young man you become! I already think about how much I am going to miss you when you go on your MISSION, which you will! I know that you will grow up and know that your parents raised you to know and love your Heavenly Father. I know that he will lead and guide you through life to make wise choices! You will always have a special place in mommies heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment