Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter

As the boys get older I know I will become more hesitant to actually go on trips during every holiday. I would love to have some kind of stability for them on certain occasions as well as traditions. It seems that we are down in Wichita for each one of these and when we are home-bound we have no idea what to do. I am getting to the point that I would rather choose to be here and call this my home or move back and be able to experience traditions at home and still make it to the family gatherings. Thinking within the next few years this will all come together, whichever we decide to do. However, we did make it down for Easter and continued the tradition for us to stay with the Fair's (Richards Grandparents) the night before Easter so the boys could get up, enjoy their baskets and celebrate the day with the family. I think Aaden had the most fun out of all of us, the kiddos always do!





No comments:

Post a Comment