Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Royal Wedding

I was able to take a trip to Wichita this past weekend and had an amazing time! More posts to come! I went down Thursday night so I could wake up in the early morning hours and watch the Royal Wedding with my wonderful sister-n-law. Not that I am up a million times throughout the night anyway, haha! It was no big deal to get up and enjoy a fairytale. There are certain things that will take place in our lifetime, they will include a mixture of great and awful events. A few things our kids will learn and hear about throughout their lives. Being able to experience some of them, in order to share it with them someday is pretty cool to think about. Plus, I am a romantic at heart and I love to watch and hear about love stories, even those about a Prince and Princess and know they do exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment