Sunday, December 4, 2011

MOMS Club

We love being a part of MOMS Club. It is so great to have so many fun activities weekly to attend! We are looking forward to many more fun outings this summer! Aaden and the other kiddos play so well together and its so nice to have the support as well as the friendships with the other mom's as well. This past summer we took a trip to Deanna Rose Farmstead in KC. It was such a fun time. The best part, its FREE! Aaden had a so much fun feeding baby goats bottles, playing on the playground(s) throughout the park, RIDING a PONY for the first time! I will admit I was a little hesitant, especially when they kept asking me if he was 3. However, I let my mommy guard down and let him be a big boy and he did wonderful! The funny part was he was the only one that was of age at the time, but the only one asked. My little man! I grew up with the same experiences. LOVE HIM! Here are a few photos from the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment