Sunday, December 4, 2011

November and December (partially)

For Thanksgiving we took a trip to KC, to spend it with my sister and her family. I forgot to mention we welcomed their cutest new addition Drake to the family this past summer!! He is a doll and makes me want another baby.....

I am a horrible photographer and didn't get any photos, but we had a great time. We recently got family photos done as well, hopefully a post soon to follow of some of them! I am in love with them as well as each person in them :)

Halloween was in there too! We just did a quick costume change with the boys with what we had at home and with friends. We went to the mall, disappointing and just came home! Maybe we can venture out and have some excitement next year. But I have to say the boys were cute!

Aaden and daddy have been going to the Lowe's Build and Grow Clinics, Aaden loves it and its definitely a good one on one time for him! He needs those special moments to remember how important he is to us. He is a trooper for the love and attention Garrett needs frequently....lol! But really, if you only knew!




No comments:

Post a Comment