Sunday, December 4, 2011

Better late then NEVER!

I can't believe I let it go this long. I really wanted to follow up regularly and be good at this. However, life happens! Let me see, since May there has been a lot of changes. We have experienced both good and bad, but that is all expected in the life of a young family. School started back up for the both of us as well as taking on an internship at SRS. It has been amazing! I love everything about it as well as everyone I work and come in contact with, within the office of course. I have grown tremendously in my professional role as well as many other roles within me personally. I am so blessed to have a loving husband and kiddos support me through this. My dream is becoming a reality. We have had some ups and downs and really just searching for our place here and our support system here. We have been in Topeka for about 6 years now (or 7) and I am getting to the point where its like, "How did I get here?" I miss my family, I miss my family for my boys as well. I am ready to move back home......homesick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment