Sunday, December 4, 2011

Turning 1!

Garrett, I can't believe you are one my dear. This year has gone by so quick and it makes mommy sad :( I want to cuddle my baby again. You are so precious to me and mean so much to me, I am so glad you chose me to be your mom! You are so adorable, I love your blue eyes, I love your soft blonde hair, I love your smile and your laugh (even if we don't get it too often). I love how you play with your big brother and chase the dog, I love how you manage to bull doze anything in your way. You are fearless my boy and show me that everyday. I can't believe you are walking and trying to vocalize ALREADY! You have done everything WAY earlier then I expected!!! There are so many things I love and learn about you daily and am so grateful to have that opportunity. We love you so much Gar-bear!

-walking
-facing forward (even though they recommend 2 years now-no way for me)
-eating anything he can come in contact with, favorites are, chicken, corn, green beans, yogurt, any fruit and veggie really, puffs, eggs, toast....etc.
-bull doze, he will knock over or move anything in his way
-not sleeping through the night :( he has maybe once, depending on how long you call sleeping through the night, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment