Thursday, March 24, 2011

Missionaries

Something that has been on my heart a lot lately is my love for missionaries and the protection I hope my sons have when they decide to go on missions. I have read a lot of encouraging stories about missionaries saving souls and saving lives as well as their safety, in places such as Japan. From the earthquake to the chemical spills, I didn't think about the loved one's waiting to hear if their little boys were safe until I read the article from the Church. It is something that has been in my prayers since then and I am so thankful Heavenly Father kept them safe and they are all accounted for. I pray for everyone that was involved and is still involved in this disaster but its hard not to think about my boys being out there one day and knowing anything can happen. All we can do is pray and know that Heavenly Father has a plan for this life and all of his children in it. Even during this crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment