Thursday, March 24, 2011

Never again.....

Took the boys on a short trip to Wichita before Aaden's birthday. Garrett was definitely too young for his first trip with just mommy. It was nice to see family and get help with Aaden but never again will I make a trip like that without the hubby. I think I could of handled it if Garrett's acid reflux was under control like it is now, but then he was still severe and the medication was not working at the time. Poor little man, cried the whole time. Was I exhausted when I returned home.You never realize how just being home makes all the difference. Now that we are older and more scheduled, I am looking forward to the next time I go down with my boys, hopefully soon! Here are just a few pics of the family meeting Garrett for the first time!

 Granny and Papa Leslie
 Matti Jo and Aaden
 Max and Aaden
 Shaniesta, Shane and Fallon with baby G
 Grandma Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment