Thursday, March 24, 2011

A visit to the tooth Dr.

Aaden had his FIRST Dentist Appointment today. I was really upset that this one I stayed home for. It was definitely hard for one of his firsts for me not to be there snapping photos. Daddy wanted to take him so I thought with them only allowing one parent back I would let him have a chance. Daddy took a few photos on his phone, hopefully I can post them soon. He was a trooper, Richard really like the Dr., so I think he's a keeper! They have t.v.'s on the ceiling so Aaden got to watch Mickey and pick out his own tooth brush, he was pretty excited and told me all about it! He is getting so big, I am so proud of him. Also, they said his teeth look great! He has two more that need to come in but other than that they said we are doing a great job! That is always a blessing to hear when little people's health is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment