Thursday, March 24, 2011

Recent Happenings

The past month has been CRAZY! I was doing so good posting and keeping up to date, but with life, sometimes we have to put things aside. Recent happenings in the Leslie Household have been: Changing Dr.'s for the boys from our Family Dr. to a Pediatrician, very tough decision but for the time being as the boys are young we thought it was the best choice at this time. Richard had his deviated septum fixed and recovered remarkable as it was his first major surgery. He was pretty nervous about it, I thought it was kinda cute, something we hadn't experienced together yet! But he totally made it for all it could have been, MEN! They will truly never understand how we put up with them at times in their lives like these. We are getting new neighbors! Richards sister and her family is moving down from KC, we are pretty excited about it! The kids are going to have so much fun this summer! I can't wait to have some close play dates just around the corner. I have an interview next week at SRS for my Practicum Placement. I am pretty nervous, its a step in the direction I always imagined I would be in, but having kids of my own now, I am hoping emotionally I can handle all it entails. We are looking forward to new beginnings and the wonderful seasons of Spring and Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment